Emergency Dental Treatment
Accidents and dental emergencies do happen. If you are in need of urgent or emergency dental treatment, you can arrange to see a dentist as soon as possible.
Below are a few situations requiring emergency dental treatment:
- If you have been in an accident or sustained a dental injury
- Avulsed (knocked out) teeth
- Continuous dental bleeding
- Acute infections, e.g. abscesses
- Swelling of the lip, tongue or cheek.
For dental emergencies, please contact us at 01403 252 646 and we will arrange to see you as soon as we can.
For out-of-hours emergency appointments:
Sussex Community NHS Trust provides out-of-hours appointments. More information is available for clinics located in the Crawley, Haywards Heath, Worthing and Chichester areas. Click here for more details on how to make appointments or receive advice.